Tanya & Bryan Duke's RV-6 Panel Rebuild
Email Bryan / Sign Our Guestbook / View Our Guestbook

30 Aug 05: During the avionics & electronics tests last night, we discovered the left mic wasn't working. I wasn't excited about fixing it, but this was the only thing we found wrong. It was just a bad ground & it didn't take long to fix. More uninstalling & reinstalling though. Arrrgh.



I got the panel back together & installed the seat pans. Tomorrow I'm going to mount the oxygen system, install the interior upholstery & seats. That should be it before flying!





Previous
Next
Panel Rebuild Page
Our RV-6 main page